Choice of color is more important than you may think for brands and their identities. I have created an online course that covers color in great detail including the associations and emotional responses to a wide variety of colors including in different cultures.
Other topics covered in the course include:
- The most and least popular colors by gender
- The most and least popular colors for cars
- Colors that increase quality perceptions
- Colors that are preferred by upscale consumers
- Colors that increase perceptions of “trust”
- Colors that are calming
- Colors that increase mental and physical performance
- Color combinations that are the most visible on paper, online and on outdoor signs
This course will also give you the opportunity to compare and contrast logos and their color choices in 42 different product and service categories.